Wednesday, September 17, 2008

interesting...

I am a multi-tasker. Mostly because I find I run out of hours in the day. Monday I knew I wouldn't have much time at home, but I had quite a bit to get done. I try to cook one night a week and then I have those "leftovers" for lunch at work. I also love hardboiled eggs. So Monday I decided I could just throw some chicken on the stove and some eggs on to boil before I jumped in the shower. No problem there. I checked everything when I got out of the shower and all was good. So I decided while the cooking finished up I'd do some work on the computer. That's where I multi-tasked too long. Did you know eggs could explode?

Thanks to my Yoke team (yea for UT students!!) , I'm learning my way around the UT campus. I was at the BCM today making posters with a yokefolk. I was thinking how good it felt to be on a college campus, sitting outside, listening to the band practice, getting to know a new friend. And then I realized I was sitting in gum.

I don't get to watch a lot of tv. Usually the tv is on FoxNews, but I really like America's Got Talent. My favorite this year, hands down, is "Nothin' but Stringz," the violin guys. Amazing! I have decided, though, that I would like to see synchronized swimming next season. Seriously. Why not?

Thanks for sharing in my randomness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so I love you. I love your thoughts and opinions, and the going ons in your life.

I miss your face.